Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for Design and Development of In-Vehicle Infotainment HMI software.
- Create a reusable UI Modeling framework of software components and standard interfaces for development of HMI software.
- Participate in a midsize, cross-functional team whose primary focus is UI development as it relates to Human-Machine Interfaces.
- Use Extensible Markup Language (XML) for visualizing, specifying, constructing and documenting the artifacts of a software-intensive system.
- Participation on the workshops and deep dives on the initial software design requirements.
- Delivering/presenting the solution documents after analyzing the functional/business requirements in automotive domain.
- Technical consulting for processes set-up and migration for upstream and downstream user interface development.
- Assist in the performance testing of the HMI systems by helping in defining the testing scenarios to the customer and helping the team in identifying the performance bottlenecks.
- Exclusive Training delivery on the product functionality.
- Product installations, technical and functional configurations.
- Support for UAT, coordinate with internal development and customer support teams to define and drive customer expectations and deliverables.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree is required.